Landscapes of emotions.


This week I will try and let my pictures tell you the story.
The story of how, to me, painting is all about bringing out emotions more than trying to represent accurate or realistic images.
These landscapes I painted a while ago try just that.
Stories of associations and emotions they evoked in me more than as representations of places. Maybe you feel some connection too.




And, yes, I was happily involved in another show at Bangalore where I did a stone painting workshop and sold some paintings too.




Have a nice week ahead.

PPF
AJED
CED

Comments

  1. Beautiful colors. I especially like the sky in both paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful movement and color in these two pieces!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great artwork and congratulations on the sales.
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous artwork!!
    Congratulations and all the best for your new endeavours :)

    http://beneathmyheartart.blogspot.ae/2014/10/turning-pointe.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous paintings-and congrats on your sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your artwork--I especially loved your beautiful stone painting! How wonderful that you were able to sell some of your artwork! Congratz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iam happy and thankful when I get genuine comments.
Spammers are definitely not welcome. Move on.

Popular Posts