Abstract expressionst junk journal...another page.



Another page to the abstract junk journal I had added here earlier.
It is a Buddha face which I seem to love painting!


And, here is a pic of the view from my balcony. I just love, love this view!


These were clicked on a recent seaside drive quite near to my place. You can see the nets and the fishing boats.


The Arabian Sea stretching into the blue...

The waves look pretty calm now, but, on stormy, rainy days they rise up almost as high as the coconut trees and into the fishermen's houses by the coastline.



Wishing all of you a Happy Week!

Oh! Before I wind up, I just joined the FB... Yeahhh!! I know!... I must be the only one who was not using the Facebook and now finally after a lot of (in)sane advice from friends decided to step in. Please do have a look at my page. :-)
FB link... Anu at Zafaran Art. I am using it for my art, rocks and jewelry and hope it will help me in an upcoming show.
Links to
PPF
AJED
CED
Friday Sketches



Comments

  1. Your abstract is wonderful. You have a great view from you balcony.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely artwork.Beautiful rich colours and the view from your balcony indeed gorgeous.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evocative and touching! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iam happy and thankful when I get genuine comments.
Spammers are definitely not welcome. Move on.

Popular Posts