Seraphims Song


My wings of fire 

 

spread in the darkness 

 

over the City of Mists 

 

I stand waiting for Heaven.  

 

 

I know, rising from the depths, 

   

  of the fogs, 

 

like a wafting fragrance of cinnamon 

 

will my joy soar.

 

 

 

Heaven is but a state of mind 

 

when I stand ready to be enfolded

 

 in arms that care.

 






This is a painting done in a black and white background. 

The golden colors were not predetermined.  

When I tried to paint the night landscape of my city, where mists seem to float on a surreal terrain, this angel or spirit or whatever you call it came out of nowhere.

I let her stay.

 Linking up with my awesome friends at 

 Creative Every Day, Art Journal Every Day, Artists In Blogland, Paint Party Friday. Show Me What You Got- Art Link Up, Just Journals. Best Posts Of The week Sunday Sketches NaBloPoMo Soup

 

Comments

  1. Great words for a fab piece of art. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the strength in your art piece and words. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words and a gorgeous painting to match! her eyes and emotion seem to really convey your words-love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous painting! The wings look like they're on fire. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with SMWYG hope to see you next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely words and gorgeous painting, love her smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the words and painting...very powerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful words to go with your lovely angel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very expressive brushstrokes and colour. I like the way you painted the wings especially.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful art and beautiful wording

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great painting and words, funny how some images seem to be waiting to be painted:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a wonderful post
    awesome words that your painting honors beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your angel and your beautiful writing is so fitting with her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you to each and every one of you! Your comments are most appreciated and fuels me on!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful...the color and the expression of the angel...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iam happy and thankful when I get genuine comments.
Spammers are definitely not welcome. Move on.

Popular Posts